GodScape server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodScape server

The best runescape private server, Dodian based.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!

Go down 
+2
Dudleydino
matty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
matty
matty

Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Empty
PostSubject: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:40 pm

hello, i strongly recommend that you de-mod dudleydragon, becuase nobody likes him and he desnt seserve the moderator. Everybody hates him and he never helps out, i asked him where jad was and he put his private chat off... how the fuck is that helping. Also Santa hat should have that mod position becuase he obviously knows the game better, and he helps more!! please listen to me Cartman. Dudley (im sory to say) but your shit!

matty
99 mage FTW
Back to top Go down
Dudleydino
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dudleydino

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:49 pm

First of all, Jad is in a place off the map. I'm not sure if this was done on purpose, so I just kept the location of the portal unknown. Second, just because you didn't get your way doesn't mean that you can curse like crazy at me on private chat and on the ::yell channel.
Back to top Go down
matty
matty

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:52 pm

stfu noob, i hate you, i hope you know that. You turned off your private chat when i was asking for help and you know you did, you cant take the pressure! N00b, i hope you get de-modded and Santa hat takes your place, a real lighting in godscapes server he would be! someone exciting and happy to help, in other words! NOT YOU!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
santa hat
santa hat

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:56 pm

Hi, Dudley I understand that you were unsure whether or not you could tell us where jad was because Cartman wasn't on but one time when Matty asked you where jad was, you replied with *I don't need to answer your dumb remarks* which was unnescessary.
Matty i know that you were getting frustrated about Dudley not telling you where Jad was but there is no need for swearing, this is a friendly server with nice people so please keep swearing to a minimum.
This is the circumstance from my point of view, if any of you disagree say so.
Santa Hat.
Back to top Go down
matty
matty

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:03 am

Hi,ok im sorry for the swearing and i understand that this server is a clam server and nobody wants to hear abussive language.
I may have gone alittle over the top but i really do think that dudleydragon also known as dudleydino shouldnt be a mod anymore.
I do not disagree with you santa hat, and still go along with my view of you replacing dudley as a moderator. Im am again deeply sorry for the swearing but will admit to it, it will not happen again.
Also that advice that Santa Hat gave, you dont see Dudley giving any like that, and also it was fantastic advice! SANTA FOR THE MOD!!

matty
99 mage FTW!
Back to top Go down
Dudleydino
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dudleydino

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:18 am

santa hat wrote:
*I don't need to answer your dumb remarks*
You should have seen how many people were barraging me with remarks on "Where the F*** is Jad?!?!?", "OMFG TELL US WHERE JAD IS"

I'm glad you support santa for mod. I do also.

Matty: If this is your way of taking revenge on me for not telling you where Jad is, so be it.However, you still continually cursed after I told you THREE TIMES not to do so. This should probably result in a temporary ban. Also, yes, I do give advice to most new players that come. Your cursing/repeatedly asking me where Jad was took my attention away from that.

matty wrote:
Also that advice that Santa Hat gave, you dont see Dudley giving any like that, and also it was fantastic advice!

Don't stretch/make things up because you are angry.
Back to top Go down
matty
matty

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:24 am

ban me. i dont care, u could kill me aslong as you dont stay as mod, i didnt ask you 3 times at all, you have just made me even more angrier now. I was going to settle for my fault but now, o know, no chance. i hope i die and you come with me! I QUIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dudleydino
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dudleydino

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:28 am

matty wrote:
ban me. i dont care, u could kill me aslong as you dont stay as mod, i didnt ask you 3 times at all, you have just made me even more angrier now. I was going to settle for my fault but now, o know, no chance. i hope i die and you come with me! I QUIT!!!!!

I never said that I would ban you. Why would I kill you? If you quit, it is entirely your fault.

I understand that you might be having a bad day. I'll wait it out.
Back to top Go down
matty
matty

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:31 am

ok... i will quit goodbye
Back to top Go down
Dudleydino
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dudleydino

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:36 am

Goodbye.

Bye the way, this is NOT how you want to talk in chat. I'm warning you now.

Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! 13450878md0
Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! 64100602kf7
Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! 77887857tf1
Back to top Go down
matty
matty

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:42 am

lol trying to get me banned...
like i said i dont care, and in my last post i admitted all that, so yeah i did talk a load of crap and yeah i did say i hate you, i didnt have the right to say that to vampire, though he did take the mickey out of my knowledge. Look guys am sorry, i love this server, but i hate dudley he has forced me out of this server. Im sorry guys, but i gotta go (feel free to stop me.) lol only joking. Bye to all my friends, santa hat, moldy celery, go to sleep, raider, the fallen, ahoy hoy, jayjayjay and finally maniac2k8. Goodbye to you all. I may see you on different servers which have respectable mods (go to sleep i really like you, its dudley.)

this shall be my last post on forum ever! Crying or Very sad GOODBYE ALL
(dudley i hate you!)

matty
99 mage FTW! (doesnt matter anymore) Sad
Back to top Go down
Cartman
Owner
Owner
Cartman

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:53 am

Ok, I believe you're all being very pre-mature about this, and It was also partially my fault. Matty I do give right for him to ban you. for one thing you're supposed to respect mods as apposed to what you've done, secondly Dudley, you could've said "I don't think that Cartman has moved the person/portal yet, I can't help you" and not did that, and Matty go ahead, quit this server if you want. but if you wish to continue playing on GodScape, you better smarten up. last thing, I never made a rule that you can't swear but don't stretch it and especially don't give attitude towards mods, admins, staff and if it's me it will result in a temporary ban, I will chat with the both of you in game.

ON-TOPIC: Santa hat I'm too lazy to post this in you're thread but please give more information about why you would like to be moderator, how you would help and what have you done on this server to deserve being a moderator.
Back to top Go down
http://godscape.heavenforum.com
Dudleydino
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dudleydino

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 12:58 am

We really should get a bigger player base before we recruit more moderators, as The fallen is now one also.
Back to top Go down
Cartman
Owner
Owner
Cartman

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:00 am

He helps me alot as I also know him IRL.
Back to top Go down
Cartman
Owner
Owner
Cartman

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:00 am

I agree though, we have 3 moderators so far.
Back to top Go down
Dudleydino
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dudleydino

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:01 am

I believe we have four. Server just kinda disconnected, don't know if you're there right now.
Back to top Go down
matty
matty

PostSubject: im really sorry!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 12:26 am

hey guys,
look yesterday i was in a really bad mood, i dont really hate Dudleydragon he was just in wrong place at wrong time. Sorry dude, i shouldnt have taken it out with you. You see my Mum was in hospital yesterday thats why... and really sorry to cartman aswell for pissing him off, and im sorry for the inappropiate language i used. I think that Dudley is a good mod if he juts helped that little more, but i still go along with what i said about santa hat been mod.
Im sorry for everything i did and for afending anyone in the process of this. Please accept my apology and let me be a normal player on your server again,

Thanks, Matty
99 mage FTW!
Back to top Go down
the fallen
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:13 am

oh dudley u are such a freaking lucky noob that cartman wasnt on if he saw u and that noob player13 freezing kbd u would have been long gone i bet it was all set up u have another computer u pretend to be afk while these noobs like player13 freeze kbd so u should be de moded and ip banned just like the stupid noob u are u belong in a dumpster noob u dont belong as a mod.
Back to top Go down
the fallen
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:16 am

oh and also i think ur a spammer i dont know about u guys if u think he spams but i do cause he has more posts then then cartman hes probably posted on every single topic more then once.
Back to top Go down
Dudleydino
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dudleydino

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 12:45 pm

lol? It's not my fault that people freeze the KBD while I'm afk and killing it. These posts that you just posted contain more spam than ALL of my posts put together. Maybe you're pissed off that Matty was your best friend and he left, but that's no reason to flame me on the forums.

Now that I look at your low post count, why aren't you more active on the forums?
Back to top Go down
the fallen
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:48 pm

ya umm well kbd hits 50s how were u still alive then player13 which is probably u multi loging in is freezing kbd if kbd hits 50s how are u still alive dudley? cmon tell us we all wanna know and plus no 1 likes u and no1 trusts u this topic is called "santa hat for mod no 1 likes dudley". i think i made my point.
Back to top Go down
chadman28

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 9:54 pm

the fallen wrote:
ya umm well kbd hits 50s how were u still alive then player13 which is probably u multi loging in is freezing kbd if kbd hits 50s how are u still alive dudley? cmon tell us we all wanna know and plus no 1 likes u and no1 trusts u this topic is called "santa hat for mod no 1 likes dudley". i think i made my point.
hah! i knew the day dudley became mod was chaos hes a spammer in all ways he was freezing kbd with a person named player13 i knew dudley would do something like this and also dudley i know ur a spammer so am i but i know it because u posted on every last topic that i did.
Back to top Go down
Dudleydino
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dudleydino

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 10:22 pm

I expect you to talk in chat with a civil manner. Discuss this in Private if you want to talk about it. You don't need to yell in chat, just give me a private message. There's no reason for this stuff:

Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Proofcn8

Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Proof3rn0

I have reason to believe that you're just looking for an argument. Next time, just talk to me in private.
Back to top Go down
santa hat
santa hat

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:06 pm

Lol, this started off as something so small and yet is has evolved into a pointless argument.
C'mon people if you don't like someone then leave them alone no need to have an argument.
Santa Hat
Back to top Go down
Dudleydino
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dudleydino

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:41 pm

That's what I was thinking, but I keep having to defend myself against all these flames.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!   Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa hat for mod, no-one likes dudley!
Page 1 of 1