GodScape server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodScape server

The best runescape private server, Dodian based.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Go To Sleep
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Go To Sleep

Location : Newfoundland, Canada (Also behind you, watching you Go To Sleep).

Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Empty
PostSubject: Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep)   Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:24 pm

This is Go To Sleep's Thieving Guide! I'm one of the best thievers who does NOT use an autoclicker!

Autoclickers are illegal on this server, so while you're doing this, I suggest you don't use one.

Step 1. First off, you should go to the Cages, just north of the Yanille Bank. Click on "Unlock Cage" and start Thieving. Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Thievingpart1vj0
After a while of doing this, you'll get one of these "random events" as I call them, and will tell you to click on something, and you'll get money from it. Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Thievingpart15yp6

Step 2. After you get 10 Thieving, which shouldn't take long, go to the farmer just by the cages. Start pickpocketing him. Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Thievingpart2le0
Farmers give the best experiance, so, keep doing them to whatever level you want. Farmers give 500 XP per pickpocket. They also give feathers.

Step 3 (optional). Once you get 75 Thieving, go into the house with the shops and climb up the ladder. There is a cash chest there, meaning it gives cash. Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Thievingpart3kv9
Although, this chest gives NO Thieving experience. It just gives money.

Step 4 (optional). After all of that hard work, you can head over to the Heroes at the western side of Yanille and start pickpocketing them. Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Thievingpart4tz1
Heroes give 274 Thieving XP per pickpocket. Heroes also give money, unlike Farmers, who give feathers.

Step 5 (optional). After you get 85 Thieving, maybe you could head over to the Dragon Cave. There is yet another cash chest here, that tends to give more money than the other chest. Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Thievingpart5be0
Like the other chest, this chest gives no experience, but, like I said, it tends to give more money than the other chest. They can give some rare items, like Santa Hats, Robin Hats, Robin Boots, etc. but it's very unlikely. Chests also have timers, you can't just thieve from them repeatedly.

Thieving is sort of a money-making skill, you just need to best of luck. Even though I'm not very lucky, I love it.

-Go To Sleep

Last edited by Go To Sleep on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cartman
Owner
Owner
Cartman

PostSubject: Re: Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep)   Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:32 pm

Really nice guide. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://godscape.heavenforum.com
Raider
Raider

PostSubject: Re: Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep)   Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:33 am

Yeh its nice.

Make sure u dident copy/Paste it from Dodians Forum lol!

Just Jking Wink

Nice Work!
Back to top Go down
santa hat
santa hat

PostSubject: nice guide   Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 10:02 am

All clearly set out with pictures and everything, you couldn't have done a better job.
Very nice guide.
Back to top Go down
nickdebord
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep)   Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:36 pm

Dude best guide out there -.- Ownage

I like the pics too...Creative -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep)   Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thieving Guide (By Go To Sleep)
Page 1 of 1