GodScape server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodScape server

The best runescape private server, Dodian based.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i would like to be a mod/admin please!

Go down 
+2
godkiler
matty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
matty
matty

i would like to be a mod/admin please! Empty
PostSubject: i would like to be a mod/admin please!   i would like to be a mod/admin please! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:12 pm

hiya cartman, i was the 3rd person on your server and i would be pleased if you would giv me a staff position. I am a kind player and a perosn who is willing to help anytime. I also have good stats like 80 mage and others. I know how the whole staff position works because i was admin on rana.servegame.com until it was closed down. I am also lvl 118 on richscape.no-ip.biz and could be a mod on there Very Happy
Please atleast consider my bid for mod/admin!

thanks alot!

Matty afro
Back to top Go down
godkiler
godkiler

PostSubject: Re: i would like to be a mod/admin please!   i would like to be a mod/admin please! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 1:37 pm

who cares abaut your reputation on otehr servers this server is small it dosent need to many mod/admins...
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Cartman
Owner
Owner
Cartman

PostSubject: Re: i would like to be a mod/admin please!   i would like to be a mod/admin please! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:07 pm

You actually weren't the third person on my server, I released BETA a week earlier, I'll think on you're application. We will be watching you.
Back to top Go down
http://godscape.heavenforum.com
chadman28

PostSubject: Re: i would like to be a mod/admin please!   i would like to be a mod/admin please! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 4:44 am

ya umm do you have any better info then "i would make a good mod" please give more information. thanks santa
Back to top Go down
matty
matty

PostSubject: Re: i would like to be a mod/admin please!   i would like to be a mod/admin please! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:16 pm

erm... well im not sure what info i need, im helpful to other players, i share my feelings, respectful to any1, giv help if i can to any1 who needs it, i also know where to get most items and what drops what in th game. I also know mostly what all the shops sell and what requirments u need to go places.... i think thts all i got and i hope thats enough to be a outstanding mod =]
Back to top Go down
Dudleydino
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dudleydino

PostSubject: Re: i would like to be a mod/admin please!   i would like to be a mod/admin please! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:33 pm

Um matty, You were just cursing like crazy at me. That's not the type of mod I would suggest..
Back to top Go down
matty
matty

PostSubject: Re: i would like to be a mod/admin please!   i would like to be a mod/admin please! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:43 pm

im not applying for mod anymore, and your shit! i cant believe u got mod... i hate you and you know it... santa hat should be mod!

diked dudley Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Cartman
Owner
Owner
Cartman

PostSubject: Re: i would like to be a mod/admin please!   i would like to be a mod/admin please! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:02 am

STFU Matty, I know why I made him mod.
He can spell correctly.
He knows how to handle things.(75% of the time...)
He knows private servers well.
He helps out.
Back to top Go down
http://godscape.heavenforum.com
matty
matty

PostSubject: im really sorry!   i would like to be a mod/admin please! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:15 pm

hey guys,
look yesterday i was in a really bad mood, i dont really hate Dudleydragon he was just in wrong place at wrong time. Sorry dude, i shouldnt have taken it out with you. You see my Mum was in hospital yesterday thats why... and really sorry to cartman aswell for pissing him off, and im sorry for the inappropiate language i used. I think that Dudley is a good mod if he juts helped that little more, but i still go along with what i said about santa hat been mod.
Im sorry for everything i did and for afending anyone in the process of this. Please accept my apology and let me be a normal player on your server again,

Thanks, Matty
99 mage FTW!
Back to top Go down
Go To Sleep
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Go To Sleep

Location : Newfoundland, Canada (Also behind you, watching you Go To Sleep).

PostSubject: Re: i would like to be a mod/admin please!   i would like to be a mod/admin please! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:53 pm

Dude, you're just like Godkiler. You're being a jealous idiot because Dudley got mod. Godkiler was jealous of me when I got mod. Grow up. I'm not gonna believe your silly, pointless excuses. What happened, happened. It's not going to change a thing.

Although, this server has many mods already for it's population, we currently have 2, but, I'd say the maximum we should have is 2 or 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to be a mod/admin please!   i would like to be a mod/admin please! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i would like to be a mod/admin please!
Page 1 of 1