GodScape server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GodScape server

The best runescape private server, Dodian based.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application For A Moderator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
santa hat
santa hat

Application For A Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Application For A Moderator   Application For A Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:18 am

hi, I would like to become a moderator on Godscape. I think i would be a good moderator because I have been playing on private servers for about 2 and a half years now and I know what i have to be able to do in order to keep my role as a moderator. I am on Godscape quite alot of the time and i am regulary on the forums. I am helpful to all players especially new ones and i will always report bugs/glitches when i see them. I can be a little lazy at times but I am mostly around to help people out.
I hope you take into consideration what i have said, and I hope you will allow me to be a moderator.
Back to top Go down
chadman28

PostSubject: Re: Application For A Moderator   Application For A Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:25 am

Organized application, you can spell correctly, I will tell Cartman to consider it. bom
Back to top Go down
chadman28

PostSubject: Re: Application For A Moderator   Application For A Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:39 am

Moved to applications... scratch
Back to top Go down
matty
matty

PostSubject: Re: Application For A Moderator   Application For A Moderator Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:46 pm

santa hat for mod!!! he is great, purley deserves it... instead of shitty dudleydragon grrrr Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
santa hat
santa hat

PostSubject: Re: Application For A Moderator   Application For A Moderator Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:30 am

Hi, I read your post on the other topic and i would love to be a moderator because i enjoy this server and i love to help all players especially new ones.
I would be great help as a moderator because i always report bugs/glitches when i see them and i always offer to help new players out.
I have already helped many players old and new in the game, ask around many players would have had help from me, I am aso on forums alot of the time.
I can also try to advertise the server by posting youtube videos if you want me to.
Santa Hat.
Back to top Go down
Go To Sleep
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Go To Sleep

Location : Newfoundland, Canada (Also behind you, watching you Go To Sleep).

PostSubject: Re: Application For A Moderator   Application For A Moderator Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:54 pm

You seriously deserve it. You're one of the most helpful, kind, and hard-working people on this server. Good luck, Cartman, if you're reading this, Santa Hat deserves it so badly.
Back to top Go down
Dudleydino
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dudleydino

PostSubject: Re: Application For A Moderator   Application For A Moderator Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:54 pm

Yes, santa hat does deserve it, but like in your other post, we have 4 mods, and the max we should have right now is two...

Perhaps when the server grows bigger/we move to that projectx3 server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application For A Moderator   Application For A Moderator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application For A Moderator
Page 1 of 1